Microsoft’s Industry Solution University (ISU) is an annual series of conferences
for Microsoft field sales staff focused on improving the sales of products and solutions
to specific vertical industries.
- Over $500,000 in travel costs saved
- Attendee reach increased by 18%
- An innovative event experience
Click here to read the full case
The Seattle Code Camp is an annual event run for the local developer community by
the local developer community. It enables members of the software community to present
topics of their interest, learn about new technologies, and connect with kindred
spirits they may not otherwise know existed.
- Broadcasted over 50 breakout sessions worldwide to an audience much larger than attended
- Significantly overdelivered on sponsorship promises
- Grew attendee based ten-fold by going virtual
Click here to read the full case study.